4-Week Fall Workshop
Are you going through an important change?
Do you have a desire to be seen and see others more fully?
Do you seek connection with a supportive community?
Fall is a natural time to tune in to change and transition, an opportunity to practice skills that help us navigate change with greater awareness, openness, and intention.
Participate in this 4-session series to:
- use questions as a tool for greater insight
- become more attuned to how your body helps and hinders connection with yourself and with others
- identify how choices you make support self-care and your ability to contribute
- be buoyed by a community of others who are diverse, yet joined by common curiosities and a desire to grow
Wednesdays: October 4, 11, 18, 25
5208 Lonetree Drive, Loveland, CO
Beautiful, lakeside retreat setting
Cost is $95 for the entire workshop, and space is limited to 14 participants. Workshop is open to everyone 18 and older who is interested and committed.
Each week will delve into a different aspect of navigating transition, with the intent of building your skills for managing change.
- Week 1: Curiosity - Using questions to delve deeper
- Week 2: Vulnerability - Opening to grace
- Week 3: Self-Care - Tapping into the wisdom of your body
- Week 4: Adaptability - Building flexibility and resilience
Every class will include new learning, application, small and whole-group discussion, and a somatic (body) awareness component. No special clothing or equipment needed.
You can register and pay through Eventbrite by clicking on the button below, OR you can contact me directly to register and pay by cash or check. (contact information below).